Friday, October 12, 2007

and so let's wrap it up: Thing #23

I found this program very informative and helpful, and a fun way to catch up on the newest "things". I won't be staying on MySpace, but I use Bloglines daily and LibraryThing often.

From the perspective of visual resources, I think we need to explore the photo sites and consider how they might complement the content that we pay for, i.e., ARTstor, AP Accunet, Pictures of Record, etc. Would flickr be a good way for faculty to share their own slide collections?

Also, with all of this user-generated content, copyright concerns are growing. Sigh. That's a can of worms, or maybe cobras.

The session downtown with the Cabrillo librarians and the SC Public librarians was excellent, I thought.

Thanks, Learning 2.0 Team, for putting this together for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.